Terms and Conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE AND CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By browsing this Site, the User agrees to the Terms and Conditions of Use described below.
The content on this site is intended exclusively for people of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages in their country of origin or in the territory in which they are located.
The User of this Site must abandon it if:
- Do not accept the Terms and Conditions of Use;
- You are not of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages in your country and/or other territory where you are located;
- If you are in a country or territory where the use and/or access to this Site is not allowed.
Torre de Palma, Lda. Reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, limiting itself to putting the changes online on the Site, which will be applied immediately. It is the User's sole responsibility to verify and comply with them when using them.
2. USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User enjoys complete freedom of use of the Site as long as he respects these Terms and Conditions of Use, namely in terms of copyright and industrial property rights.
Torre de Palma, Lda. Authorizes the downloading and temporary storage of the content of this website for the purpose of viewing it on a personal computer or monitor. The reproduction, permanent storage or retransmission of the contents of this website are expressly prohibited without the prior written authorization of Torre de Palma, Lda.
The following conduct is expressly prohibited when using this website:
- Activities that violate the rights of Torre de Palma, Lda. Or third parties;
- Use of a false identity or concealment of the identity;
- Illegal activities, such as the use of information in the sense of physical or moral offenses to other individuals;
- Violate the rules of use of this Site;
- Reproduce content that is offensive, defamatory or likely to violate the rights and privacy of others;
- Call into question the security of the Website;
- Install or try to install a virus;
- Access them using methods other than the interface and the instructions we provide.
3. COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARKS AND OTHER PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content of this Site, including brands, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials and the appearance, organization, layout of the Site or software code, is the exclusive property of Torre de Palma, Lda., Unless otherwise indicated.
The User is not allowed to display, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit and/or otherwise use the material owned by Torre de Palma, Lda. In any way, for any public and/or commercial purpose, without prior notice. written consent of Torre de Palma, Lda.
If notified, Torre de Palma, Lda. May investigate whether any content transmitted to this site is in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use and may determine whether it will cause such content to be removed from this Site.
4. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Use of this Site is at the User's sole risk and risk. This website and its content are provided without guarantees to the User of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, guarantees of commercialization, non-infringement of third party rights and suitability for a specific purpose , or any guarantee that access to this website is uninterrupted and/or free from errors or disturbances, that this website is safe and/or free from viruses or damage to the User from any source or that the information contained in this website are complete, accurate and/or current.
Torre de Palma, Lda. Reserves the right to restrict and/or prevent the User's access to this website and/or any part of it at any time, with or without prior notice.
5. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This Site contains links to third party sites. These links are provided solely for the convenience of the User. Torre de Palma, Lda. Does not endorse or be responsible for any of these third party sites and will not be responsible for the content of any of them. Access by the User to any of these third party sites is conducted at their own risk.
These Terms and Conditions of Use will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Portuguese Law. The User irrevocably consents with respect to the attribution to the jurisdiction of the courts located in Portugal to learn about any action arising from and/or related to the Terms and Conditions of Use and/or the use of this website.