Returns and Refunds
Torre de Palma, Lda. recognizes to all its customers the right to terminate the contracts they enter into with it, allowing them to return, within 14 (fourteen) days, the products purchased under the terms of the Portuguese legal regime of contracts to distance and outside the commercial establishment (Decreto-Lei n.º 24/2014, de 14 de fevereiro, alterado pela Lei n.º 47/2014, de 28 de julho e pelo Decreto-Lei n.º 78/2018 de 15 de outubro).
1. CONDITIONS OF RETURN
For exchanges or returns, the customer is requested to contact Torre de Palma by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order number or the accompanying document, taking into account the following conditions:
- In order to return or exchange the order, the product must be in perfect condition and, if so, with its original packaging, accessories or promotional offers included, and accompanied by proof of purchase or invoice.
- The customer is responsible for the costs inherent in shipping for the return or exchange of products.
- Once the goods are received at our facilities and after validating their status accordingly, the value will be returned according to the payment method made by the customer, or by another way previously agreed with the customer.
- Once the goods are received at our facilities and after validating their status accordingly, the product will be exchanged for the customer's choice. If the value of the product chosen for exchange is higher, the customer will have to pay the difference in value. If the value of the product chosen for exchange is lower, the value will be refunded according to the payment method made by the customer, or by another way previously agreed with the customer.
Defective product return or wrong delivery
- If the cause of return is the delivery of a defective product or wrong delivery, Torre de Palma is responsible for the costs inherent in sending the return, whenever the customer communicates this circumstance within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of product.
- Torre de Palma assumes responsibility for defects of origin or raw material of the purchased product and if confirmed by the specialized Torre de Palma team, the product will be exchanged or returned at no cost to the customer.
Torre de Palma will not accept the return of the product after being used, or that has been altered or modified.
Torre de Palma is not responsible for deficiencies arising from the transport or delivery conditions of the contracted transport company, as well as for incorrect use, negligence, poor storage conditions or causes of force majeure.